Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunshine!!

Yay!! I'm so siked about the weather! This is the time when dead things begin to grow again, and the dormant wakes up!
I have a little tray in the laundry room under the window with twelve little jiffy pots in it. In each little jiffy pot there is a little seedling of a different variety growing up. I love it! I have some small cilantro seedlings, a pansy, and one I don't have identified. I cant wait to plan my garden and decide what plants I'm going grow, and begin landscaping my house and yard! I love spring!
It doesn't look like were going to have any baby horses this spring :( but still the horses are starting to come out of their winter funk.
Shedding is in season now too! I gave beauty a hug this morning and came off with my own fur coat! Thanks beauty, but I don't think my class mates will appreciate me leaving a little of your essence everywhere I go :)
I've also noticed that the trees and about to explode with new growth and buds. This is just my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment